A full- bodied wine with aromas of white pepper, fynbos and spice and a rich palate with firm tannins backed by well-integrated oak. This serious Rhône style Syrah is big in structure and layered with intense black berry fruit flavours and savoury notes.
Pairs well with roast leg of lamb, steak and chops, venison, osso bucco, barbecued spareribs, hamburgers and strong cheeses.
Serve at 16-18 degrees Celsius. Peak drinking time from 2022 – 2027. Maturation potential to 2029.
CONTACT US ABOUT MAGNUMS AND OLDER VINTAGES.
- 92 pts/4.5 Stars: Platter’s by Diners Club 2023
- 95 points: Wine Mag SA Shiraz Report 2023
- Gold Medal: Michelangelo Awards 2023
- 90 Points: Tim Atkin SA Special Report 2023
- Trophy Wine Show 2023 – 90 Silver