Liaison & Tasting Room Officer
Strandveld Vineyards, a well-established wine farm based outside of Bredasdorp, has the above position available for a driven, presentable individual with a friendly demeanour and excellent interpersonal skills. A hands-on approach to the daily front of house responsibilities and extreme attention for detail.
Excellent communication skills in Afrikaans and English are further prerequisites for the role.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for – Tasting room and assisting with front of house operations – presenting wine tastings – liaison with public and all relevant stakeholders – Assisting with events – tending to the tasting room and cottage guest needs – Inspection and prepping cottages prior to Guest arrivals -Wine Sales – Processing orders on Pastel – Liaising with couriers – Handling reception & switchboard all other administrative tasks related to the role.
- Essential qualification, skills, and experience:
- Matric (or relevant certificate or diploma)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Willingness to work over weekends and holidays.
- Above average computer proficiency (Specially with Microsoft excel, Pastel will be an advantage)
- Valid License and own reliable transport.
Available to Start immediately Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org